Monday, November 14, 2011

every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

I felt the need to start over. 100%.

I feel like a brand new chapter of my life is going to start with this upcoming New Year.
I switched to tumblr for a while, but I really missed just plain old blogging so I'm going to restart cupofreeny on blogger.

I felt a pang of jealousy looking at other people's blogs and seeing how they all had a sense of direction; my blog is just random stuff. It'll usually be about some clothes I bought, or a new recipe I found with pictures and videos of me trying to make it.

The fact that I'm turning 20 in about a month really sank in this past week. I have a few goals I want to accomplish during 2012/while I'm 20. Although I do not believe AT ALL that the world is going to end in december of 2012, even if it does I want to be able to say that I genuinely lived that year to the fullest and did my best.

So let's start over.

No comments: